.

.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Adventures of Tintin HD 1.00(1) Symbian^3 Nokia Anna Belle Signed - Free HD Game Download

Explore the exciting and dangerous world of The Adventures of Tintin in the official game of the movie! Become Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or Sir Francis Haddock, on a journey across oceans, deserts and exotic cities to discover a magnificent lost treasure. Along the way, you ’ll sneak your way past guards, engage in a swordfight, pilot a plane, solve puzzles, race a camel and much more as you relive this fantastic adventure.



How to Install on Symbian Belle (700,701,603) devices:
Install the game on E:/ Mass Memory. Make sure your phone is unlocked  and you have had enabled OPEN4ALL patch from ROM Patcher, else connect your device in MASS STORAGE Mode with PC ,then Goto E:\private\2004aabd and delete the "paramount.m4v" file. 
Start the game and you'll be able to download cache files needed to play. (downloaded via WiFi) (If you don't have a WiFi connection, you can download the cache file from the link given below and extract the Gameloft folder in root E:/)


Or Try another way:
1. hack symbian using norton.
2. install game file.(16 mb)
3. download cache file from the link given below and extract the Gameloft folder in root E:/
4. run the game.









Click below to download :

[NokiaVNN.com] TATT_HD_v1.00(1)_Belle.rar

Mirror: http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5OIJHUMTMD
Password to extract: nokiavnn.com



Cache:
After download 3 part, extract and copy them in root E:/Gameloft/Games/Tintin/
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Password to extract: nokiavnn.com

55 comments:

  1. Yeah!
    Now I got it
    It really runs on 701
    Bellíssimo jogo
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. will this work on symbian anna on my c7? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its work with official belle OS.
    I don't make sure it will work good on Anna OS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I signed it using sis contents and when I tried to install my belle Nokia is giving me request not granted? Can you please help.oh and can you please update eternal legacy and dungeon hunter for belle currently its for free here in India but when I tried to download it by Nokia suite its saying that I can't download it via computer and only straight with my phone! They must be joking right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Links for the cache are down, all removed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reported.
    I will upload again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. megaupload,filesonic,fileserve not working anymore.. do u have extra aacount where we can login? to download cache rar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Servers on America was down,
    But NokiaVNN not ever..

    Direct download cache from BayFiles(PirateBay on Http):

    http://bayfiles.com/file/1u8J/OnK4Np/%5BNokiaVNN.com%7D_TATT_HD_cache.rar

    ReplyDelete
  9. im still not understand bout this game installation, i hack the phone and do with ur advice, i install the game on my micro SD card. cause my mass memory doesnt have enough memory. someone use nokia 700, please share how to make this game work. . My phone is nokia 700

    ReplyDelete
  10. It work great on my nokia 700, a very nice game.. thanks nokiaVNN

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cant do nothing with WHITE screen.. i got official belle please heeeelppp

    ReplyDelete
  12. will it work on official belle on n8 ??

    ReplyDelete
  13. will it work on nokia e7 belle ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This game will never work on stinking symbian devices!! It will on only work on android!!! So I'm going the android way

    ReplyDelete
  15. should i hack my 701 b4 i download dis game?????? plz reply coz i jst try to hack my 701 using norton. but im not able to hack coz i find the ( tick mark ) red i so m not able to play tin tin hd ???????? :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi please help me file is has been removed

    ReplyDelete
  17. please share the cache link....
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. when i opened the zip file it says please enter password.....
    I'm running on official belle on my n8.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Password to extract all file zip: nokiavnn.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. installed the game tintin but i cannot find where to get the ache to extract..all link are closed. i got one but it says update error. pls help

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi Nokiavvn ADMIN can u tell when this game will be played in N8 i am just wattling for this game
    i have instal this game on n8 as per introduction form nokiavvn site but its come white screen pls admin any solution for this pls watting for a positive replay from u.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks FernandoZoik it worked on my nokia 603

    ReplyDelete
  23. extract 2 part it say slect first volume

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I have downloaded and it works very fine... but after playing the part where the airplane crashes(I think before the chapter of Pirates) at he loading screen it freezes... help me please... why does it happen...
    PS: I'm using a nokia 701

    ReplyDelete
  25. is it working on nokia X7-00(belle) ??? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. guys this game will never work on the 1st generation of symbian^3 devices(N8,C6-01,X7,C7,E7). This game requires OpenGL 2.0 support which our N8 other devices dosen't have. This games work only on 701,700 and 603 because of their large processors and they have OpenGL 2.0 which makes the game run flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  27. nope. Your idea is wrong. It runs on my c6-01 with official belle.

    ReplyDelete
  28. hai how to save this progress, when i'm finished chapter 1 and play chapter 2 i'm failure then exit game, and when i play again, it's played from chapter 1 again, and chapter doesn't open :( how to save game? :) please reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. do i have to extract and copy all the 3 cache files on my nokia N8 with official belle coz all the the cache files u uploaded are the same so could u please help........

    ReplyDelete
  30. hello to everyone!i have Nokia X7 with belle and i have downloaded the three cache files and the game...what i must do to install successfully this nice game??please tell me...please!!as soon as possible;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please fix download

    ReplyDelete
  32. please link fixed......

    link errorr......for mediafire...

    ReplyDelete
  33. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    fixx ittt

    ReplyDelete
  34. upload it in mediafire plzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  35. broken cache links...

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you can help me. I hacked my n8 months ago but not with norton. Now I tried to play tin tin game and it doesn't work. Do you think it doesn't work cause these? How can I solve the problem? Maybe hacking again the phone with norton? Or it's a bad idea? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. All links to the cache files are not working. Admin, pls help

    ReplyDelete
  38. wait to test on n8 anna... First i have white screen, but when i delete _checked.txt it ok..wait for my next comment..

    ReplyDelete
  39. I can not run the game because it is missing some files! but I can not download them because it requires the connection and I do not have wi-fi. THIS IS THE PHOTO! http://i46.tinypic.com/iwrw4y.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am also please help

    ReplyDelete
  41. i have dnld cache files from gameloft but steel not working in my Nokia N8 it's only white screen...
    i have all files but not statrt game pls. some one help meeeeeeeeeeeeee pls. i want this game in my Nokia N8

    ReplyDelete
  42. cant extract files header broken error is cmng

    ReplyDelete
  43. i hav 808'''''
    i jus played the...game ...when i finishd the first chapter....the story scenes...was running...after it ends...it automatically...exits the,,,.game.....
    Whats the problem guyss...in the game..??:?

    ReplyDelete
  44. guys i am also stuck in white screen problem i have updated to the nokia belle refresh firmware does the adventure tintin game run on this firmware or just only on symbian belle

    ReplyDelete
  45. Please upload the new cache 544 mb its now working on all symbian 3 devices

    ReplyDelete
  46. this game is 3D or 2D???????

    ReplyDelete