.

.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Talking Cat Madam v2.00(0) S60v3 S60v5 Symbian^3 Nokia Anna Belle Signed - Free App Download

Hello Parents!
Want to give pleasure in study to your child?
They get bored after some time during studing?
Want to teach them alphabets,colours name, shapes and numbers?
I will teach them in my Smart class.
I will shout on them in case they will not interact with me.
I am very funny and well trained teacher.
I will show them picture with alphabets, I will show them objects while teaching countings, I will show them colored stars for colors training.
I will also teach them beautiful shapes too.
Click below to download :

[NokiaVNN.com] Talking Cat Madam v2.00(0) S60v3 S60v5 Symbian^3 Nokia Anna Belle Signed
http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/15999085/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment