.

.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Duomi 3.4 S60v3 S60v5 Symbian^3 Full Unsigned Eng - Music Player - Free Java App Download

User Interface and some different features.
*It can play music, show lyrics.....etc
*It has its own download manager, which will give u a good download speed like UC.
*But for this u have to create a accont on this app, just go to Account Info>>Registration and fill spaces of, E- mail,Password and Name then hit Register,Done! and Verify ur Account.
*There were very less space for menu...etc, and if we write full word then they will cut from end,Thatswhy I used the some shortcuts like Dload (Download),Passwd,PW(Password).......etc
*And Many Features which I dont Kn0w!
*I tried my best to edit all strings, But as it is my first translation so some possibilies of Error, Feel free to correct me.
*ScreenShots and files in .jar and .zip are Uploaded, after seeing SS ,U will get the Basic idea abt it........






Click below to download :

http://www.mediafire.com/?0co4taxws7s49yh
http://mir.cr/OMUWWTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment